12 August 2015
- A new and unique event which provides an opportunity to learn from an expert about how to achieve power in your chosen domain, be it corporate, public sector, not for profit or somewhere else.
- A very practical and focussed event: you will learn from the master how to achieve power, how to wield it wisely and ethically, how to ward off those who would bring you down and – perhaps most important of all – how to gain personal satisfaction from having power.
- Limited to 50 people. You will not be in an auditorium full of people each with different expectations and no chance of having your individual needs addressed.
- One on one engagement. You can submit your question or topic for discussion to the master in advance and be guaranteed that it will be addressed in the class.
- Our Chatham House rule means all conversation will be confidential and therefore frank. The only way to really learn.
- Networking drinks following the two-hour Masterclass will allow you to meet, mix with and connect with the leaders of tomorrow.
Kerry Schott is Chairman of the Moorebank Intermodal Company Ltd, a Director of NBN Co, a Director of TCorp Board in NSW, a Director of Infrastructure Australia, and the Whitlam Institute.
Kerry recently chaired a Panel appointed by the Governor of New South Wales to report on Political Donations. Previously she was the CEO of the Commission of Audit for the NSW Government that completed early in 2012. Kerry was Managing Director and CEO of Sydney Water from 2006 to 2011. Currently Kerry is the Project Director of the sale of the government owned electricity generating plants and on the advisory boards of HealthShare and the Sydney Light Rail Project.
Kerry spent 15 years as an investment banker, including as Managing Director of Deutsche Bank and Executive Vice President of Bankers Trust Australia. During this time she specialised in privatisation, restructuring, and infrastructure provision. Prior to becoming an investment banker Kerry was a public servant and an academic.
Kerry holds a doctorate from Oxford University, a Masters of Arts from the University of British Columbia, Vancouver and a Bachelor of Arts (first class Honours) from the University of New England. She was recently awarded Honorary Doctorates from the University of Sydney and the University of Western Sydney.
Read more about the stellar career and achievements of our Master, Dr Kerry Schott AO.
Our Masterclass will be held in a beautiful room in the Burberry Building, Level 2, 343 George Street, Sydney (right opposite Martin Place)
Our thanks to our hosts Sponsored by
$750 per person plus GST
(A discount applies to bookings of 5 or more – please contact us)
Please reserve your place at our Masterclass in power through Eventbrite.
Once you have registered, please complete the post-registration form, giving us some information about yourself and what you are hoping to learn from our Master and which we can then feed into the Masterclass.